How Do You Cultivate Gratitude in your Family?
This month, in preparation for the Thanksgiving holiday, I am focusing on gratitude and how a family can instill gratitude in their daily lives. Help me with my research and contribute to our community!
- In what ways do you promote a sense of gratefulness in your family?
- Do you have any rituals that you do daily, weekly or seasonally?
- How do you prepare children for receiving gifts graciously?
- How do you combat a sense of entitlement yourself, with your children or with any family members?
- When do you feel gratitude and how do you express it?
I hope you’ll write in and share your ideas, thoughts, photos if you have some that are relevant, stories, traditions, questions and challenges on the this important topic! I’ll take what you are willing to give and share with our community. You can post in the comment section or write to me directly at confidentparentsconfidentkids.org. Most importantly, I am incredibly grateful to you for engaging in this critical dialogue about ourselves and our children!