I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Kindergarten Exhaustion
- Home Systems Set Up: How to Prepare for the School Year Launch in Your Home Environment
- On NBC Parent Toolkit… “How to Get Kids Emotionally Prepared for Back-to-School”
- The Connection Trifecta: Building Relationships between Students, Teachers and Families from the Start
- Facilitating the Transition Back to School with Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Helping Your Family Deal with Back to School Butterflies and On Thrive Global Today!
- Confident Parents, Confident Kids Turns Five!
- Preparing Siblings for a New Baby
- Teaching Young Children About Anger
- The Courageous Act of Making New Friends