I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Homeschooling and Social and Emotional Learning; Building on Passions and Embracing Imperfection
- Agency: What Is It? Why Do We Need It?
- In Loving Memory of Confident Parent, Roger P. Weissberg
- Establishing or Reinventing Home Routines and Responsibilities for Learning Success
- Caring Relationships Back-To-School Challenge
- Building Trust Between Parents and Educators from the Start
- Changing the Conversation – Student, Parent, Teacher Pandemic Learning Gains
- Composing a Song of Strength
- Five Reasons Why You Might Encourage Your Child To Journal
- Family Car Games For Summer Road-Tripping