I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Teens, Parents, Mental Health and a Game-changing Book
- Finding the Courage to Reinvent
- New Confident Teen Resources
- Schools – Check Out These Virtual Programs to Advance School-Family Partnerships
- The First Six Weeks of School; Parent’s Support in Setting the Tone with Joy, Curiosity and Connection (Part Two)
- Discovering Treasures; Roles of and Opportunities for Parents in the First Six Weeks of School
- 3 Tips for Easing Back-to-School Stress
- Helping Your Child Calm their Mind at Bedtime; Getting into the Back-to-School Sleep Routine
- Are You Hearing Endless Questions?
- How to Teach and Practice the Complex Skill of Responsible Decision-making in Family Life…