I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- The Courageous Act of Making New Friends
- Coaching – A Tool for Raising Confident Kids
- Stop, Think, Go! Practicing Problem-Solving
- Children’s Independence – Cultivating Competence
- Developing Family Guidelines for Fighting Fairly
- Telling or “Tattle Telling”… Is There a Difference? – on NBC’s Parent Toolkit
- A Tribute to Dad – Happy Father’s Day!
- A Storied Childhood – The Role of Stories in Children’s Social and Emotional Development
- Summer Reading Inspiration for Kids and Parents
- Facilitating a Reflective Transition from School to Summer