I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Annual Halloween Cooperative Games
- In The Washington Post… “Is Crowdsourced Parenting Eroding Confidence?”
- Embracing the Mystery
- Setting Up the Physical, Social and Emotional Environment for Learning Success at Home
- What Is Social and Emotional Learning Anyway?
- Homeschooling and Social and Emotional Learning; Building on Passions and Embracing Imperfection
- Agency: What Is It? Why Do We Need It?
- In Loving Memory of Confident Parent, Roger P. Weissberg
- Establishing or Reinventing Home Routines and Responsibilities for Learning Success
- Caring Relationships Back-To-School Challenge