I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Anger in Families: Understanding It and Teaching Children to Manage It
- On NTD News…”Parent-Teacher Bond to Teach Social, Emotional Learning”
- The Reviews Are In!
- On National PTA’s “Our Children” Blog… “Ask An Expert: How to Handle Your Kid’s Bad Habits”
- A Valentine to Mothers: Our Love and the Journey Home to Our Whole Selves
- On PBS Kids… “6 Steps to Help Your Child Develop Self-Control”
- Quarto Author Chats – Jennifer Miller on “Confident Parents, Confident Kids”
- Join the Preschool Mindfulness Summit! Starting today…
- How Parents and Teachers Working Together on Class Parties Can Inspire Social and Emotional Learning Opportunities
- Free Webinar Today — “Raising Preteens and Teens with Confidence”