I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Today We Hear the Call of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Video Series – Helping Students Manage Challenging Feelings in Challenging Times
- Parenting Site from Infants to Teens
- Patience with all that is unresolved…
- One of Greater Good Science Center’s Favorite Parenting Books of 2020
- Winter Solstice, The Great Conjunction, and Making Meaning as a Family
- New Highlights Blog Post – Children and Mask-Wearing
- New COVID Resources Page
- Upcoming Radio Show on Dealing with Fear and Anxiety in Family Life
- Learning About the Beloved Holidays around the World