I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Tomorrow – World Kindness Day! Partnering with Go Noodle
- BIG Thanks for the Birthday Wishes for the “Confident Parents, Confident Kids” Book!
- TODAY On NBC Learn’s Parent Toolkit… “How to Tap into Your Child’s Emotions at Every Age”
- Sound the Trumpets! It’s Publication Day!
- Darkness, Monsters, and Snakes–Oh My! How Parents Can Support a Child Dealing with Fears
- In The Alliance for Early Childhood’s Newsletter… “The Powerful Feelings of Our Little Ones…”
- 5 Unique Ways Families Can UnPlug to Reconnect
- In Youth Connections Magazine… “Children’s Growing Identity; Cultivating Self-Awareness to Inspire Confidence”
- Premiere of the Trailer for “Confident Parents, Confident Kids” — The Book
- On National PTA Blog… “Element of a Confident Parent — Looking for the Good!”