I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- In Youth Connections Magazine… “Children’s Growing Identity; Cultivating Self-Awareness to Inspire Confidence”
- Premiere of the Trailer for “Confident Parents, Confident Kids” — The Book
- On National PTA Blog… “Element of a Confident Parent — Looking for the Good!”
- National PTA’s Podcast — “Notes from the Backpack: How to Raise Confident Kids”
- Frustrations over Homework? Practice this Coping Strategy…
- “Confident Parents, Confident Kids” To Be Published In Vietnamese
- Watch the Unveiling of “Confident Parents, Confident Kids” — The Book!
- Today: Mindful Kids Peace Summit… “How to Fit In and Stand Out and Be Confident Teens”
- 8 Positive Strategies for Guiding Your Child Through Their Teenage Years
- Peace Week, Next Week: Mindful Kids Peace Summit