I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- What Is Mindfulness and Why Is It Important for my Preschooler or Preschool Classroom?
- Differences Do Matter – Why Talking About Them Helps Us Raise Compassionate Kids…
- A Nation At Hope
- Reevaluating Our Kids’ Schedules While Teaching Them Time Management and More!
- Need Your Help — Looking for Birth Stories!
- Hoping and Dreaming for Our Brand New Year
- What a Year!
- Building Family Social Awareness: Learning from the Wisdom of Ancient Winter Traditions and the Solstice
- Deck the Halls with Mental Well-Being
- On NBC Parent Toolkit… “Make Your Hopes for Your Kids Reality with Social and Emotional Skills”