I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- In the Atlanta Journal-Constitution… COVID and Children
- From Dr. King’s Sermon “The Mastery of Fear,” What Can We Learn Today?
- In a Safe, Healthy New Year…
- A New Year’s Love Letter to Parents
- Today’s Winter Solstice Offers the Chance to Let Go…
- What Holidays Are Celebrated Around the World?
- Anti-bullying Lessons from a Classic Christmas Tale
- Parents Supporting Studying in the Middle and High School Years
- Family Thanksgiving; Learning the Stories of our Past
- On Benchmark Education’s Blog… “Exchanging Heart Language: Moving Families and Educators from Acquaintances to Partners”