I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- A Simple Idea to Begin Creating Caring Connections between Students, Teachers, and Families
- Getting to Know your Teacher, Getting to Know your Student’s Family
- Adjusting to Kindergarten; Exhilarating, Exhausting and Emotional…
- New Podcast on Social and Emotional Learning in Technology
- Educators: Want to Connect Parents to Your School’s Focus on Social and Emotional Learning?
- Caring for Our Home Together: Involving Kids at Each Age and Stage
- Supporting Your Child’s Emotional Well-being Going Back to School
- Today! Navigating the Transition to College with Social and Emotional Intelligence
- New Tips and Online Games for Kids to Build Social and Emotional Skills
- “Building Connections with Parents and Educators” — Podcast