I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Helping Our Children Deal with their Fears
- On Thrive Global… 4 Ways to Talk with your Kids about their Celebrity Influencers
- Promoting Children’s Perspective-taking and Empathy through Halloween
- Spooky and Skill-Building Halloween Party Cooperative Games
- Preparing Children to Stand Up for Themselves and Others
- Happy World Teachers’ Day!
- Who Do Kids Admire? What Do They Worry About? And What Superpower Would They Choose?
- Highlights State of the Kid Survey Announcement Today at 1:00 p.m. EST
- Learning is Social and Emotional.
- Playing a Harmonious Duet: How Parents and Teachers Can Practically Connect Around our Children’s Learning