I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Today’s Winter Solstice Offers the Chance to Let Go…
- What Holidays Are Celebrated Around the World?
- Anti-bullying Lessons from a Classic Christmas Tale
- Parents Supporting Studying in the Middle and High School Years
- Family Thanksgiving; Learning the Stories of our Past
- On Benchmark Education’s Blog… “Exchanging Heart Language: Moving Families and Educators from Acquaintances to Partners”
- How Can We Raise Confident Kids? Let’s talk about it this Sunday…
- Open-Hearted Dialogue; Tackling Difficult Topics While Making Meaning Together
- Practicing Perspective-taking, Dealing with Fears and Cultivating Parents’ Self-awareness…
- Annual Halloween Cooperative Games