Join Us This Week… Preschool Mindfulness Summit
Join Shannon Wanless, child development expert, and Jennifer Miller of Confident Parents, Confident Kids for a discussion with Helen Maffini of the Preschool Mindfulness Summit about how parents and educators of young children can use mindfulness and social and emotional skill building in their everyday practices. Our interview will be made available this Thursday, January 31st. This online conference is free and underway now.
Today’s interviews include:
- Bite-sized Mindfulness
- Helping Kids with Special Needs Relax with Meditation (Including those with ADHD, Autism)
- The Mindfulness Way to Tame Temper Tantrums
- Prize-worthy – Mindful Caregiving for Planting Seeds of Self-Worth and Resilience for Children
- Using the Breath to Feel Calm, Strong, and Happy
- Mindful Eating for Children Under Five
- What I Wish I Knew Before Sixth Grade: The Science of Happiness
- Mindfulness Techniques for Your Child to Thrive
And that’s the schedule ONLY FOR TODAY! The rest of the week through Friday, February 1st is packed with helpful, practical sessions.