The Power of Purposeful Parenting Online Event
Join Confident Parents, Confident Kids’ Founder Jennifer Miller for a FREE online series hosted by Kristin Bednarz titled The Power of Purposeful Parenting beginning July 6, 2020 to discover how you can BREAK FREE from overwhelm and BE EMPOWERED to raise connected, confident, and compassionate children! Find the support and guidance to transform even the most challenging situations into opportunities for growth. Experts facing the same challenges you face each day will encourage you to let go of your expectations and give yourself grace when situations don’t always go as planned. You’ll be coached to respond to your children, rather than react, building a relationship based on mutual trust and respect. Best of all, you’ll join a village of trusted experts you can turn to when your questions arise and feel supported by a community of like-minded individuals.
Here’s what you’ll get out of these interviews:
- Learning how to implement mindfulness and stay grounded as a parent.
- Understand your child and how to nurture their growth and development.
- Key strategies for dealing with strong-willed children and setting clear boundaries.
- How to stop the fighting with your children.
- Inspiration on ways to transform challenging behavior on a daily basis.
- Handling strong emotions and building resilience in our children.
I particularly love the style of this conference because Kristin plans to run the conference videos each day for 21 days starting on July 6, 2020 so there’s plenty of time to take in this helpful content free!