“Jennifer has a wonderful ability to listen, reflect, and clarify the issues in families. She has both a great understanding of the mind eye of children and the challenges of parents as they work to raise well-balanced kids. She helped us to reflect on the behavior we want to model, developing useful tools for stressful situations, and creating real world plans for problem solving. The process involved a great deal of self reflection and appreciation of what assumptions, beliefs, habits we bring to parenting based on our own experiences. We are still working to understand the unique people our children are and adjust our parenting styles to fit their individual needs.”
– Stephanie and Ryan, Columbus, Ohio
Phone and Online Coaching
Address your greatest parenting challenges, work on everyday interactions, and better understand how to support your child’s social and emotional development. Learn specific research-based strategies that will contribute to your hopes and dreams for your child and yourself as a parent at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
Here are some features of the coaching process with Jennifer Miller:
- You can work as an individual parent or as a parenting team with Jennifer.
- You’ll set your own goals based on your hopes and challenges.
- We’ll schedule the amount and timing of the sessions according to your needs.
- Your own family culture is unique. You are your own best problem-solver so Jennifer will introduce ideas and practices that have worked for others but ultimately you decide what will work best for your family.
- Turnaround children’s misbehaviors, destructive family patterns or your own responses to your child’s challenges with guided support.
Schedule a first call to share your hopes and challenges and also, learn more — free! Email Jennifer Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright, 2020, Jennifer Smith Miller. All rights reserved.