I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- “In times of disaster…look for the caring people”
- Cultivating a Sense of Competence
- A Fork in the Road
- Expanding the Circle: Teaching Children Inclusion
- Take the One Thing for Spring Challenge
- Parent-Teacher Conversations
- The Comeback Kid
- Television, Navigating the Content of our Global Neighborhood
- How is television used in your home?
- Television, Navigating our Global Neighborhood