I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Let the Games Begin!
- The Perfection of Being Imperfect
- In Appreciation of Teachers
- In-between Here and There
- Working It Out
- In Praise of Specificity
- “In times of disaster…look for the caring people”
- Cultivating a Sense of Competence
- A Fork in the Road
- Expanding the Circle: Teaching Children Inclusion