I am a child development expert working with parents to create caring, supportive learning environments and promote kids' social and emotional development.
Posts by confidentparentsconfidentkids:
- Simple Ways to Honor the Value of Service and Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Critical Conversations
- “If…,” A Video Game that Teaches Social and Emotional Skills
- New Year’s Reflections
- Bring the Holidays into Focus
- Citizen Kid
- Holiday Family Meetings
- A Story of Thanksgiving
- Helping Your Child’s School Create a Caring Community: Lessons from a Parent Volunteer
- Simple Stories of Kindness